Home / EU PALESTINE NEEDS EU / Letter to Greece Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras
Letter to Greece Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras

Letter to Greece Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras

LET US STAND TOGETHER AS ONE GLOBAL FAMILY FOR WORLD HARMONY

18 February 2016

Dear  Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras,

World Harmony Day is on 20th February 2016, I hope all of you can gather your family and friends and countrymen to observe a 2 min PEACE SILENCE at 8.02pm.and bring the world to Spiritual Oneness! This gathering is more important then the one EU has gathered after the attack in Paris!

All religions and cultures have a special day – like Christmas, Deepavali, Hari Raya Puasa or Chinese New Year.

February 20th is World Harmony Day. This is a day to celebrate ALL of humanity as one global family.

On this day, at 8:02pm, wherever you are, a portion of humanity will come together – lighting candles and observing a 2 Minute Peace Silence. This act is not only symbolic, but most importantly, will bring hope to the rest of the world.

As this is happening all over the World, it will create a wave of Harmony and become one collective voice – visualising love, light, peace, harmony and unity. Isn’t this what EU strive for and here is a great opportunity for EU leaders to proof to the world what EU is made of?

To be honest in order for us to achieve World Harmony I believe we must defeat our common enemy! Putin: Anything US touches turns into Libya or Iraq – https://youtu.be/qGwWD-VVBEc

And here are my reasons why we must do so without hesitation!
http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/ccb-creaming-6-an-ultimatum-for-the-babylonian-joos-on-palestine/

Without doubt President Putin and President Xi will lead us to this Harmonious World and it’s high time to change the name of United Nations to Harmonious Nations. So if EU desires to live in a harmonious world order please gather your people by starting the ball rolling on 20th February 2016 at 8.02pm to register your nation for world harmony! – https://larouchepac.com/20160215/putin-high-end-history#.VsKJHBxInVo.facebook

 

Love, light, peace, harmony and unity,
Sunny Chong

I JUST SHOW YOU THE EVIL ZIONIST JOOS DON’T ALLOW ME TO PUBLISH MY LETTER TO EU LEADERS TO CALL FOR WORLD HARMONY DAY ON THE 20TH FEBRUARY 2016! FOR THE GREECE LETTER I REFUSE TO MAKE THE CHANGES JUST TO SHOW MY 7 BILLION BROTHERS & SISTERS HOW EVIL THEY ARE BUT I HAVE MADE THE CHANGES  IN THESE 2 POSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letter-to-slovenian-president-borut-pahor/ & http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letters-to-eu-leaders/

YOU EVIL ZIONIST JOOS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR NOW AND LET ME DO MY WORK PEACEFULLY BECAUSE AFTER THE 7TH CCB CREAMING I WILL GO FIND A JOB, OK? LIKE MY MOTHER ASKED ME GOOD GOOD GO FIND A JOB:( DON’T FIND ALSO CANNOT BECAUSE NO MONEY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 February 2016

Hello Evil Zionist Joos,

I cannot STOP THE CREAMINGS because if I do the 7 evil American Zionist Bitches will call me a COWARD! I already broke off my relationship with my children because of these creamings so how can I stop? I ran away from my family because I wanted to chase dream. Next I had escaped from my 2 ex-husbands because I need to know what God wanted me to do in this world, so HOW CAN I STOP DOING MY WORK FOR ALMIGHTY GOD!

Please be nice for once and DON’T BLOCK MY POST AGAIN and remove all my emails! I’m just an old woman and not clever like the 4 Chinese scientists that disappeared in MH360! Singapore is a little red dot cannot disappeared sure people can find me, ok? So you don’t try to be SMART OK, like the 7 evil Bitches said they will get you to catch me or to stop me doing God work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your’s truly,

SUNNY

 

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 7:47 PM, Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com> wrote:

My dearest Marie,

This is my reply http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letter-to-greece-prime-minister-alexis-tsipras/

OK, WE JUST PRESS ON AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR JUSTICE AND ALMIGHTY GOD WILL LOVE US VERY MUCH:) You see my meal is only S$2 a day and I’m healthy and beautiful so the evil Zionist Joos will not win and we make sure they will not win!

The evil Zionist Joos had been removing my emails but I did not want to expose them because this is NO GOOD what they did! But they even deleted my facebook posting and this is TOO MUCH so I decided to expose them and take my consequences! As you know the evil Zionist Bitches said that they will get Mossad, CIA office and the Freeman lodge in Singapore to take care of me and I welcome them because then I CAN STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With great love always,

Sunflower

 

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:18 PM, marie <marie@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dearest Sunflower,

It looks like the Chow Chi Bai have stepped up their attempts to stop you, like trying to stop your Pacifist Army with propaganda! I can’t believe this shit! Please read the message below urgently, dearest Sunflower! I think you have them shit scared, really, really SHIT SCARED! You may want to share this with Steve and see what he thinks.

I love you very much,

Your Marie

From: Jigna <hair_dresser@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 1:10 AM
To: marie@hotmail.com
Subject: Need you to get to Sunflower!

Hi Marie,

I am in touch with Janie and I asked her about you because I CANNOT get through to Sunflower and I need you to get this message to her. I am a member of Sunflower’s Pacifist Army, but I am being blocked in trying to communicate with other members now….her army is being attacked!!! But now THIS is being circulated to army members….those people that I can communicate with think this is just Zionist propaganda, but here’s what it says:

“Fellow Pacifist Army Members: Sunflower has decided to give up on her ill fated quest. It appears she is done with creamings and her petition for the Palestinians. She has decided to bow down to the superior Zionist women who have made her see the futility of her wrong headed support for a lot of ignorant animals that don’t belong on what she now recognizes is Israeli land. She has also said she intends to cut her mop of Chinese hair. Please stop communicating on World Harmony Day as that will not happen and has been cancelled by Sunflower herself and also no need to continue to push the petition or her blogs which will soon be discontinued by Sunflower.

I think Sunflower must post in her blogs to refute this stuff. We are being blocked from receiving messages that involve anything to do with Sunflower and anything she is championing, so she needs to post in her blogs. Please get this to her, Marie.

With great appreciation,

Jigna

 

THESE MESSAGES JUST ARRIVE THIS MORNING!

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:49 PM, Full Name <shampoohead@xcite.com> wrote:

Dearest Sunflower,

I know, they are making life very difficult….YOUR message was in my trash!!! I hadn’t even read it yet, can you believe it??? OK, I will try the mass e-mail, OK Sunny? But they keep blocking my computer every time any message has to do with you, WHD, the petition, the Palestine Blog or Poison Blog! You are right the EVIL ZIONIST JOOS ARE TRYING TO CONTROL EVERYTHING!!!!!

Love you very much,

Tina

—–Original Message—–
From: “Sunflower Chong” [sunflower_chong@yahoo.com] Date: 02/18/2016 08:18 AM
To: <shampoohead@xcite.com>
Subject: THE EVIL JOOS ARE UNBELIEVABLE!

Dearest Tina,

I was about to email to you but realize your email and those of my American family ALL DISAPPEARED luckily I found it in the trash and quick quick retrieve back!

Now this is how I mass email and please get our supporters to do so! I posted it on my FACEBOOK Sunny Chong they deleted it and I know this secret they don’t want anyone to find out so I decided to mass email right away! This is how I do it:)

UNBELIEVABLE THE EVIL ZIONIST JOOS CAN REMOVE YOUR EMAILS TOO!!!

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Now evil Zionist Joos very angry with me after I have written a letter to EU Leaders calling for World Harmony Day:( http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letters-to-eu-leaders/

My America Family sent me emails today they throw it to trash and immediately I put it back! I DON”T THINK YOU ALL HAVE EXPERIENCED WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING TO ME AND I STILL KEEP ON GOING BUT I THINK NOT FOR LONG BECAUSE I GOT 6TH SENSE THEY WILL BRING DOWN MY 2 BLOGS FINALLY WHEN I KEEP DEFYING THEM!

THE EVIL ZIONIST JOOS DON’T ALLOWED ME TO PUBLISH MY LETTER TO EU LEADERS!
http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letter-to-greece-prime-minister-alexis-tsipras/

NOW THEY FOUND A WAY TO STOP ME FROM PUTTING BACK THE ARTICLE WHEN THEY DON’T ALLOWED IT TO BE PUBLISHED!

I FEEL SO HELPLESS EVERYTHING IS CONTROLLED BY THE EVIL ZIONIST JOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Sunny

 

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:02 PM, Geena <geena@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dearest Sunflower, Annie and All,

You have no idea what your deciding to take the cream in your mouth has made me feel, dear Sunflower! That happening I will never forget and your support to me by taking the same punishment means the world to me.

I am not strong like you, dear Sunflower…after my whole head creamed, they make me open my mouth and take the cream, then I quietly spit the cream out and they shove it again while I am having my head shampooed with the cream shampooing in my hair and face.

I am not strong like you, so when they tell me to surrender I did and they humiliate me even more. The bitches make me ask for more cream and that I not fight the shampooing and head creaming, so I just let them humiliate me with the cream all over my head and in my mouth over and over. They make me ask them to cream/shampoo me even more, sort of like I am liking it, you know? And I did that…I was so ashamed for letting you down, dear Sunflower…and they made a fool out of me in front of my customers!

I am not strong like you, but I feel like you lift me up by volunteering to take my punishment, dearest Sunflower…I am crying as I write this, but I have joy in my heart because of your love for me and for all the humanity and your fighting the evil Zionist Bitches.

Love you all,

Geena

 

From: annie <passitalong@hotmail.com>
To: sunflower chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>; Marie <marie@hotmail.com>; steve creamed <hair_dresser@yahoo.com>; geena <geena@yahoo.com>; Jew Creamer <humiliatejew@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 12:23 AM
Subject: RE: Weird! Weird! Weird! – News from Janie – Annie

Dearest Sunflower,

Your family loves you beyond any imagining. Now Marie and I understand we were working on CCB #6 document; we all loved what you wrote.

I think it would be very powerful if you eat the cream, like Geena did, in CCB #7….I think you would deal the bitches a tremendous blow and support Geena at a level she never expected. I think we now have a theme for CCB #7 and Marie and I will start work on ideas whenever you say, dearest Sunflower!

I will try and send the Sweden letter, Sunflower, but you will not be able to see it without Outlook. You ARE doing wonderful things, sweetheart, and we all hope you have some financial stability soon.

We all love you forever,

Annie for your entire loving American family Emoji

 

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 07:52:14 +0000
From: sunflower_chong@yahoo.com
To: marie@hotmail.com; passitalong@hotmail.com; hair_dresser@yahoo.com; geena@yahoo.com; humiliatejew@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Weird! Weird! Weird! – News from Janie

My dearest beautiful wonderful family,

You see they can read everything we are writing and I think the 7th CCB Creaming I MUST EAT CREAM and this GEENA had email me before and want me to eat cream like she did but the 6th CCB Creaming the cream went to my eyes you know:( So Marie it is the 6th CCB Creaming and not 7th that you and Annie did the editing:)

Here is the answer I have posted it here http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letter-to-greece-prime-minister-alexis-tsipras/

I’m not working telemarketing today and tmr but I dont think I can continue to do this job because after one week I did not make any sale:( But never mind this work GOD JOB, mass emailing is crucial and what I have been waiting for so must press on! As you all know on my side very hard to do a good job I think they want to kill me in this manner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t know who can help me to send letter to Sweden because their email is OUTLOOK I dont have and dont know how to install:(

Sweden – Prime Minister Stefan Lofvan
http://www.government.se/contact-information/#2144
http://www.government.se/pub/road/Classic/article/117/jsp/Render.jsp?a=202&m=popup&l=en

Love you all with every heart bit and forever and ever,

Sunflower

 

THE FIRST MAIL CAME TO ME IT WAS BLANK AND FOR THE 2ND MAIL I GOT THIS FROM FN!

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 9:21 PM, FN <shampoohead@xcite.com> wrote:

Dearest Sunflower,

I can’t believe I am trying once again to get this message to youit is getting impossible to communicate! I am a member of Sunflower’s Pacifist Army and I am constantly under attack from the evil Jews. I have tried to help add more members to your support army and also to get as many as possible to sign your petition. But you need to know that most people cannot get into the petition and those that do cannot complete the signing….I know of many, many thousands who have tried to support Palestine but cannot. I think it is because of the Zionist Jews trying to stop us…my messages are disrupted, erased and never delivered, but I believe in you and the Palestinians! I hope you get this message!

All my love and support to you,

Tina

—–Original Message—–
From: “Sunflower Chong” [sunflower_chong@yahoo.com] Date: 01/29/2015 04:02 PM
To: “Full Name” <shampoohead@xcite.com>
Subject: Re: Petition

Dearest Tina,

Please help me to spread this post the evil Zionist Jews control my server now. I woke up 3am to mass email and now it 5am.

http://www.palestinebedrockoftheworld.com/chow-chi-bai-who-ask-you-to-stop-me-for-doing-my-good-work-for-god-almighty/

Thanks so much for your support,

Love, Sunflower

 

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 8:46 PM, marie <marie@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dearest Sunflower and All,

Janie sent this message (and I have copied everyone this time)….for those of you who don’t know, Annie and I edited a document that Sunflower drafted for the 7th CCB Creaming speech, and Annie just sent it to Sunflower today!

Sunflower, only you, myself and Annie knew what was written in that document, yet there some of it is in the written garbage that the Chow Chi Bai Zionist Bitches posted on Janie’s YouTube page!!!!

It appears they are scared as shit that Sunflower will show in a creaming video what they did to Geena (by forcing the cream in her mouth) and they know that was the point where they made Geena humiliate herself. It is amazing they are so scared of having that information get out to all of Sunflower’s supporters!

And it appears they confirm violating the petition to stop support for Palestine! I am amazed by this information that Janie sent!

Love you all,

Marie

From: Jane <jane@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:45 AM
To: marie ; hair dresser
Subject: Weird! Weird! Weird!

Dear Marie and Steve,

This YouTube comment came just a short time ago from the Zionist Bitches and I have no idea what it means, but I am sure Sunflower would like to know about it anyway. This is what I cut and pasted before I deleted their hideous comment:

Cuntflower, you Singaporean whore, stop trying to spread your venomous lies to the “sheep” that are so stupid that they listen to you. Don’t you dare talk about us shoving the cream in the mouth of that dumb cunt, Geena! She is just another idiot Chinese who will blindly follow you, look up to you and spread your lies to her clients. We taught her a well deserved lesson and you better not try showing what we did to her with the cream in her mouth during one of your creaming videos, you cunt!

But we heard that you are giving up and all this creaming shit is going away….maybe we should send someone from one of those agencies in Singapore you talk about and have them shave your head bald, then nothing to cream, right? Then, you could finally bow down and kiss the feet of superior Zionist Women and then you could kiss our asses like you should be doing, you Singapore bitch!

Oh, and Scumflower, we “fixed” your petition and even your “helpers” can’t un-do that….haven’t been getting any new signatures? Such a shame! Maybe your World Harmony Day shit won’t get communicated either!

OK, Marie and Steve, I have NO idea what all that rambling crap they said means, but maybe you do. None of that was in the 10 Big Lies video, so where are they getting this stuff from, Sunflower’s blogs? I read her blogs religiously and I haven’t seen anything like what they are ranting about! Anyway, I hope it helps and please pass my deepest love and admiration to our dear Sunflower.

Love you both,

Janie

Yanis Varoufakis: why Britain must stay in Europe | Guardian Live

Published on Oct 26, 2015

Speaking at a Guardian Live event, former Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis, warned of the movement towards the fragmentation of Europe.

 

6/7/2015

IM SO HAPPY GREECE WILL BE OUT OF EUROPE AND WILL BE WORKING TOWARDS A BRIGHT FUTURE WITH BRICS:)

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/07/05/europe-wins/?module=BlogPost-Title&version=Blog%20Main&contentCollection=Opinion&action=Click&pgtype=Blogs®ion=Body&_r=0

 

29/Jan/2015

DEAR EU LEADERS OBAMA CAN’T STOP THE WAR BUT YOU CAN & YOU MUST!!
http://www.palestinebedrockoftheworld.com/dear-eu-leaders-obama-cant-stop-the-war-but-you-can-you-must/

 

NEITHER RUSSIA NOR PRESIDENT PUTIN IS EU ENEMY BECAUSE THE REAL ENEMY OF THE FREE WORLD IS ZIONIST ISRAEL CONTROL BY THE EVIL ROTHSCHILD WHO DREAM TO CONTROL THE WORLD!

THEY CAN DREAM ON TO MAKE US NEW SLAVES BECAUSE WE 6 BILLION HUMANITY WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO DO SO!

 

NEITHER RUSSIA NOR PRESIDENT PUTIN IS EU ENEMY BECAUSE THE REAL ENEMY OF THE FREE WORLD IS ZIONIST ISRAEL CONTROL BY THE EVIL ROTHSCHILD WHO DREAM TO CONTROL THE WORLD!

THEY CAN DREAM ON TO MAKE US NEW SLAVES BECAUSE WE 6 BILLION HUMANITY WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO DO SO!

 

The Media’s Dangerous anti-Russian Jingoistic Game (w/ Prof. Stephen Cohen)

 

Open Letter to Mr. Tsipras, PM of Greece
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40907.htm

“There is only one way out for Greece, Mr. Tsipras: You take the first step; you exit the Eurozone at your own initiative, return to your solid currency the drachma, and start anew.

 

FOR EVERY RECOGNITION I, SUNFLOWER CHONG WILL DO A PALESTINE FREEDOM CREAMING JUST LIKE WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR SWEDEN http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/sweden-for-palestine-freedom-creaming-2/

dipl.of.pm@mfa.gr
Jan 29 at 4:29 PM

29th January 2015

GREECE WILL BE BLESSED EVEN IF YOU ARE OUT OF EU BECAUSE YOU WILL BE FREE TO DECIDE YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE. HAVING LESS IS BETTER THAN HAVING MORE BUT BEING FORCED INTO SILENCE

Dear Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras ,

FIRSTLY, I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR VICTORY AS THE NEW PRIME MINISTER OF GREECE. I have written to all the EU Leaders to seek their support to officially recognize Palestine and to stop Zionist Israel to bomb Iran. And I sincerely hope that we, the citizens of the world, can count on you, Prime Minister Tsipras to support this worthy cause.

I am Sunflower Chong Sun Wah from Singapore and today I’m 60 years old. Many people who knew me have asked me when am I going to stop chasing my impossible and unrealistic dream? I told them I would be able to release my dream when someone would be willing to carry this ‘BIG BURDEN’. I would hope they could lift World Harmony Day to an even greater height by bringing the world to a Spiritual Oneness by hosting a WHD event on 20th February 2015 in your respective countries. I hope you might share my dream and that your country could participate in this crucial worldwide event.

Diplomacy and double speak http://facilitateglobal.org/new/archives/3447

“Against all acceptable norms of decency and common sense, “The Israeli Ministry of Public Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs seeks to explain government policies and promote Israel in the face of what they consider negative press about Israel around the world – the current campaign is called Masbirim.” Stuff Masbirim. Does Israel think that conscionable individuals, that the whole good hearted and thinking world does not know of the treatment handed out to the children of Gaza, the strangulation of economic growth? Are we fools to think Israel is sincere in its half hearted attempts to reconcile with their legitimate Semitic neighbours? Or that Palestine had been an empty land in the early part of the 20th Century. No we are not. This myth has been brilliantly “dissembled” by Norman Finkelstein as nonsense, Ilan Pappe’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine, Noam Chomsky and many other realists.”

I LOVE DOING MY JOB FOR ALMIGHTY GOD AND I DO IT WITH GREAT LOVE EVEN THOUGH MY EVERY DAY LIFE IS A STRUGGLE. I STRONGLY BELIEVE ONCE THE JEWISH PEOPLE KNOW HOW EVIL ZIONIST ISRAEL IS, THEY WILL KICK ROTHSCHILD AND HIS GREEDY GANGS OUT OF ISRAEL. AND, A BETTER WORLD WILL BE ON THE HORIZON BECAUSE THE POISON OF GREED WILL BE GONE!

In my conscious I need to answer to God and God knows that I have tried to make some wrongs of this world right. if that is a sin, then so be it! I live for what I am trying to do for the Palestinians, and I will continue speaking up for the fact that it is time for them to have a homeland like all of us! More importantly, I want the Palestinian people to know that the world cares for them. How can they know how many people support them if I don’t act. I have emails from Palestinians thanking me for my CARING for them. I want them to know they are not alone and our spirit is with them. One guy said signing the petition http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/call-for-support-for-a-palestinian-state.html will not get back the land, but I asked him to think Positive and sign in spirit and when God heard our Collective Consciousness, SURELY WE CAN GET PALESTINE BACK!

WE HAVE TO IMMEDIATELY CHANGE THIS MINDSET THAT WE CANNOT DEFEAT THE EVIL ZIONIST JEWS!! WE MUST NOW ALL THINK AND ACT IN UNISON TO STOP THE CUNNING PLANS OF THE EVILNESS OF THE EVIL ZIONIST JEWS AND THEN WE WILL STOP THE BOMBING OF IRAN!!

WHY I AM WRITING TO YOU?

I HOPE YOU CAN SUPPORT THE WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT ON WORLD HARMONY DAY, 20TH FEBRUARY 2015, TO STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE AND END THEIR OPPRESSION. PLEASE DON’T UNDERESTIMATE THIS 2 MINUTES OF SILENCE FOR PEACE, IT IS VERY POWERFUL BECAUSE SPIRITUAL ENERGY IS INDESTRUCTIBLE. THE EVIL ZIONIST JEWS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SILENCE ALL OF US BECAUSE WE STAND BY LOVE INSTEAD OF WAR.

Allow me to share with you these videos to understand my purpose better – http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/sweden-for-palestine-freedom-creaming-2/  & http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/sunflowers-birthday-creaming-speech-for-palestine/ 

This is my letter to ALL World Leaders who have not yet recognized Palestine:
http://worldharmonyday.com/letter-to-all-world-leaders-who-have-not-yet-recognized-palestine/ 

And this is my letter to ALL World Leaders who have recognized Palestine:
http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letter-to-all-world-leaders-who-have-recognised-palestine/

Now you know the Palestinians really need your support to help them have a homeland soon because they have lived under occupation for more than 60 years. How much longer do you want them to continue in this manner, living like animals! OUR CONSCIENCE TELLS US ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. For a moment, just put yourself in their shoes and I am sure you will feel their suffering and pain especially what has happened recently in Gaza on Operation Protective Edge where 2,200 Palestinian lives have been taken without a blink of an eye and worse yet, THE WORLD HAS VERY SILENT!

I want to know why? Is it due to fear of the evil Zionist Jews? What about our conscience and our love for greater humanity? When you stand for JUSTICE you have nothing to fear but fear itself! I am an ordinary individual yet I felt compelled to act on behalf of the Palestinians and I hope by opening my heart to you on the plight of the Palestinians’ struggle that you will follow the example of Sweden and officially recognize Palestine, which is long overdue.

SWEDEN – PRIME MINISTER STEFAN LOFVEN
http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letter-to-sweden-prime-minister-stefan-lofven/

For your knowledge the evil Zionist Jews have blocked me left, right and center after I focused all my energy to seek EU support and these are my letters to the 5 EU Leaders. One of our technical sources said that after investigating a bit, that our blogs are getting hits/views that only EXTREMELY popular blogs have! And that the views skyrocketed when I started posting the EU letters AND the Palestine Freedom Creamings despite the Jew sabotage to the blog statistics.”

http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letter-to-austria-federal-chancellor-werner-faymann-3/
http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letter-to-germany-chancellor-angela-merkel-2/   
http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letter-to-england-prime-minister-david-cameron/
http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letter-to-france-prime-minister-francois-hollande/
http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/letter-to-italy-president-matteo-renzi-2/

“If it looks like a war, acts like a war and smells like a war, it may just be a war. Everyone should be very concerned by these events, but especially European readers”

Opinion: Perhaps you missed it: We’re at war with Russia
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/perhaps-you-missed-it-were-at-war-with-russia-2015-01-20?siteid=yhoof2

I strongly believe EU member countries must not increase or maintain sanctions against Russia, why? OPERATION PROTECTIVE EDGE & MH 370 opened our eyes as to who the real devils of the world are! Chalie Hedbo is another false flag http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/contents-zionist-crimes/ and how many more such evil acts are the world leaders going to take before all of you put a stop to all of this madness! http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/contents-zionist-crimes/

LET US FOLLOW THE FRENCH PRESIDENT’S GREAT EXAMPLE AND CALL YOUR PEOPLE TO COME TOGETHER ON WORLD HARMONY DAY 20TH FEBRUARY 2015 AND DECLARE “JE SUIS PALESTINE” BY HOLDING A CANDLE FOR 2 MIN, IT IS NOT VERY HARD TO DO WHEN YOUR HEART IS THERE.

May Almighty God give the EU GREAT COURAGE AND STRENGTH TO RIGHT THE WRONGS OF THE WORLD!

 

Love, light, peace, harmony and unity,
Sunflower Chong

5 comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Scroll To Top