For the sake of historical truth, and for defending, preserving and protecting the rights of future Palestinian children, we present this document:
- Whereas, no foreign government, international institution or individual, has any form of legitimacy or jurisdiction to dispossess any other Nation by distributing their land and property,
- Whereas, all colonial dealings regarding Palestine, whether by the “League of Nation” or the subsequent land confiscations by British colonial forces, as well as coerced transactions by early Zionists, did not invalidate the irrefutable fact that the Palestinian Nation is the sole indigenous people of Palestine, settled and anchored culturally to the land since times immemorial,
- Whereas, the religious component of Palestine’s cultural Heritage is central Heritage for 31 % of mankind who are Christians, 23 % who are Muslims, and the 0.2 % who are Jews, and the Jewish Zionists arguably attempting to usurp and destroy the Heritage of almost 55% of mankind, namely Christians and Muslims, contrary to the Palestinian society who was known for its social cohesion irrespective of religion, and for protecting all monuments and all worshipers of all faiths, prior to the Jewish-zionist invasion,
- Whereas, We the Palestinian Nation, sole indigenous people of Historic Palestine, had neither been consulted, nor did we agree to or undersign any partition of our Homeland Palestine, when the UN put for the vote in the General Assembly, and never done so thereafter,
- Whereas, UN’s General Assembly adopted resolution (181) recommending the adoption and implementation of the Partition Plan, allocating to “Israel” a defined area significantly smaller than the areas conquered by Zionist Terror groups such as Irgun and Haganah by the use of ethnic cleansing, genocidal massacres, and massive destruction of over 530 Biblical villages and cities,
- Whereas, the admission of “Israel” to UN was conditional to its implementation of Resolutions 194, i.e the cessation of aggression and the allowance of the return of Palestinian refugees to their homes and properties, as well as the implementation of Resolution 181 of the partition plan, to which Israel did not commit itself to any specific action or timeframe, and later on rejected the Resolutions all together,
- Whereas, the decision to partition Palestine was never passed through the UN Security Council, which renders it non-abiding, and only serves as advisory,
- Whereas, Zionism, as materialised and manifested by the Jewish state of “Israel”, is a colonial racist ideology which advocates the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and the confiscation of their properties, abrogation of their basic rights, and the establishment of an exclusive Jewish state in Historic Palestine,
- Whereas, the Declaration of Human Rights, post WW2 Nuremberg Principles, and Geneva Convention have laid the foundational work for the Definition, Prevention, and Punishment of Crimes of Genocide, , Crimes Against Peace, War Crimes, War of Aggression, and Crimes Against Humanity,
- Whereas, seven decades on, Jewish-Zionist terrorism, massacres, torture, imprisonment of civilian populations, torture of children, collective punishment, theft, land robbery, destruction of Cultural Heritage, ethnic cleansing, and slow genocide, have only intensified,
- Whereas, their offspring have had a full century (since the beginning of the first Jewish-Zionist invasion) to learn to coexist peacefully, yet they, along with the new-comers, chose to continue on the same path of aggression, oppression, exclusivity, and racism,
- Whereas, the vast majority of Palestinians have been living in forced exile, forbidden to exercise their basic Human Right of Returning to their Homes in their own Homeland, and denied their basic Human Right of holding their National Identity,
- Whereas, the entire humanity has the moral maturity which makes it unacceptable to acquire land and property by Wars of Conquest and Aggression,
- Whereas, We the Palestinian Nation have been victims of almost one century of insanely sadistic cruelty, assassinations of pregnant mothers, torture of children, psycho-terror, loss of land, loss of Peace, security and independence, loss of health, destruction of our architectural and archeological cultural Heritage, loss of Collective and Personal Property, loss of economic means i.e. loss of earning and sustenance, etc etc, all this irrefutably at the hands and policies of a foreign and psychopathic body of Jewish terrorists and their international network of accomplices, since more than seven decades and ongoing on a daily basis,
- Whereas, myriads of Jewish-Zionist Funds and Foundations continue to raise and collect enormous sums, in the billions, from international Jewish communities, to finance either overtly or covertly the destruction of our Nation and our Homeland, by means of full spectrum destruction, be it genocide, be it destruction of landscape, be it destruction of architectural and cultural heritage, be it imprisonment and torture of children, be it systematic programs of assassination of social and political leader, be it use of toxic weapons,
- Whereas, calling “Israel” a mere apartheid system which could be “fixed” with some cosmetic arrangements such as granting Palestinians “Israeli” citizenship to “upgrade” their status from “occupied” to “slaves” in their own Homeland, and demanding marginal improvement of the treatment of Palestinians, does not constitute in any form or shape a realistic approach enabling a viable project wherein even the most elementary basis of Justice could be established,
- Whereas, participating in absolving individuals guilty of Crimes Against Humanity and other ongoing crimes since over seven decades, and whitewashing these Crimes, is not only a betrayal to all things human and moral, but also is the fertile ground justifying future repetition and amplification of such crimes,
For those reasons, we hereby, the undersigned Palestinians affirm the following:
The Palestinian Nation, whether living in any part of Historic Palestine or in forced exile, are one people and shall not be divided.
The Palestinian Nation are the only people owning the Land of Palestine, with the Human Right of full and unrestrained Sovereignty over our Historic Land, Palestine.
Palestine is located from the Mediterranean Sea to the River Jordan and cannot be divided, leased, given away or sold.
The “Nakba” with its massacres and daily atrocities, continues to this day, and started with the forceful uprooting of our people by terror organizations such as Irgun and Haganah. The lapse of time since the beginning or this “Nakba” (the word means “catastrophe”) does not diminish our inalienable rights in Palestine, including the inalienable right to return to our homes and properties, and to participate in the re-building and development of our society and its institutions, and adopt any political, economic and Judicial system we Palestinians would chose.
Our people inside and outside of Palestine form one Nation, and yearn for their reunification in their ancestry Homeland, Palestine. Contrary to defamation we have been subjected to, we have always been an extremely tolerant Nation, and yearn to restore this quality to our land and country, for the benefit of our Nation, and of all mankind, irrespective of religion or cultural origin.
We Palestinians, just as any other Nation under attack and occupied, have the ultimate and unabridged right to define our aims, choose our strategy and tactics of resistance suitable for achieving our Liberation from the oppressor, and the reinstatement of rights, and the establishment of diplomatic and commercial relations with neighboring countries and beyond.
Palestinian have the moral and legal right to pursue the legal prosecution of the usurpers and destroyers of their land within the recognized International Laws.
It is ominously dangerous for the security of mankind, to refuse to prosecute perpetrators of Terrorism, Crimes Against Humanity, atrocities, and the systematic fomenting of wars and racial and religious hatred. It is ominously dangerous to step back from such prosecution under the ludicrous grounds that the perpetrators would merit leniency on the absurd grounds of being Jewish.
Only the Palestinian people through its legitimate institutions and elected representatives can speak for their rights and aspirations.
No organization, party, group or individual is empowered to cede our rights to historic Palestine. In fact we explicitly express here our intention, as soon as we recover our Rights, to prosecute anyone who would have engaged or attempted, to cede Land and Rights, without having any mandate to do so.
Only the Palestinian people gathered in Palestine and in exile can determine their future and the future of the country.
We the signatories of this document, call for either the creation of a new Liberation Party, or the rejuvenation of the PLO, as the only recognized and accepted legitimate organization of the Palestinian people. Such organization must be strengthened to unify the people and their capabilities, in order to be justified to speak on their behalf, and structure our fight for Liberation.
This party, whether called PLO or otherwise, must unambiguously stand for, and implement a program for Liberation of all of Palestine. It must be democratic, accountable, transparent and truly representative of the entire spectrum of the Palestinian Nation.
The aims and aspirations of Palestinians are not confined to a symbolic change of “Zionist regime” or the vacuous declaration of abandonment of Zionism by the Jewish-Zionist occupiers, but rather to the FULL Liberation of Palestine and the restoration of all their inalienable rights
We call for a just and peaceful solution, we acknowledge that the only real road to Peace is a full and unconditional Liberation of Palestine, which also means liberation from the supremacist ideology that is imposing its cruel occupation, liberation from the racist Jewish-Zionist experiment, Liberation from the violence of colonizers and liberation from the perpetrators. That will inevitably mean a return to the original, peaceful society Palestine was before the Zionist invasion, albeit embracing all technological and societal developments. Our true and sincere aspirations are long lasting Peace, Justice and Freedom. We believe that this will restore of the true foundations of Palestinian society, and inscribe us harmoniously in the inter-national community, contrary to the present day occupation entity “Israel” which is the root cause of so many difficulties and excesses the world community is confronted to, whether in the UN or elsewhere, where “Israel” and its multinational lobby groups are fomenting wars and racial-religious frictions, making international cooperation extremely difficult.
As Palestinians, we are grateful and appreciative of the hard work of all supporters, however, we are under NO obligation to hold back their march for freedom, to curtail our aims or to abandon our rights, just for the absurd sake of accommodating and not offending some of their Jewish supporters, or to adopt the aims and objectives of the anti-Zionist Jewish supporters instead of their own.
Palestinians have the ultimate right to choose their vision for their future, of FREE Palestine including the type of government, the writing of constitution, the construction and implementation of their legal and juristic system, which stems from and corresponds to their ethics and reflects and protects their culture.
It is the privilege of Palestinian to compile the legal framework and procedures of their own choice, upon which Laws of Immigration and Citizenship are defined, on the basis of which decisions as to who is granted, and who not, a Right to Remain in liberated Palestine providing s/he is able to respect Palestinian Law, and adopt a conduct respective of the community around.
All Palestinian refugees and their descendants have the unconditional right to come back home, they, the rightful indigenous owners are also entitled to the reinstatement of ALL confiscated (stolen) land and property, compensation for all their losses over the many years of exile, and they are also entitled to Palestinian citizenship wherever they are.
We Palestinians have not given up before, and have no intention to give up now. We will continue to pursue the course of JUSTICE and LIBERATION by all means deemed necessary and appropriate, by upholding Universal Humanistic ethics, within the frame of International Law.
Thus, our vision for a just and peaceful settlement entails:
REVOKING ISRAEL’S UN MEMBERSHIP:
The racist genocidal occupation entity is in breach of all foundational UN Charters, and has violated and defied more UN resolutions and charter principles than any other country. This illegitimate entity has none of the qualifications necessary, neither moral nor legal nor political, required to obtain and maintain UN membership. Its current membership represents a mockery of International Law, and is a disgrace on the face of humanity. Israel’s UN membership should have never happened in the first place. The revocation of Israel’s UN membership is a necessity, as a step towards the rehabilitation of the already battered framework of International Law. Concurrently, all of “Israel’s” institutions, laws, policies and practices could be abolished, especially since they discriminate between people based on religion and ethnicity.
FULL LIBERATION of HISTORIC PALESTINE:
Palestine, known as “The Holy Land”, must be free from racist atrocities. Contrary to all failed attempts, road-maps and fake negotiations which serves as dilatory measures enabling more land grab and more atrocities to be committed, the concept of Full Liberation and Full Sovereignty for Palestinians carries only advantages, including the facilitation of prosecuting Crimes Against Humanity. To bring reason to the Holy Land, it is necessary to first recognize the fact that the Jewish-Zionist occupation is the sole reason there is strife in this land in the first place, and secondly it is necessary to look back at the status pro ante, to discover that a Liberated Palestine whose institutions will inevitably reflect Palestinian culture and social fabric, will be endlessly more apt to be a good standing member of the UN, and a good neighbor and partner to the world, contrary to the endlessly caustic “Jewish state” and its apologists.
FULL SOVEREIGNTY of the Palestinian Nation over their ancestral country:
The Palestinian Nation has like any other Nation the aspiration and the right to select a political system, to adopt a Constitution and re-construct their country. For the sake of International Peace and Security, I is time to return Palestine to its Peaceful owners.
PROSECUTION OF WAR CRIMINALS:
plans of which should start immediately without delay, A Palestinian JUDICIARY and IMMIGRATION System, will respectively prosecute former “Israeli” criminals and their associates, and/or grant or decline on an individual basis, a Right to Remain, based on criteria solely to be defined by said Immigration and Integration Services.
RETURN, RESTITUTION and COMPENSATIONS:
Palestinian refugees have the unconditional Right of Return. Palestine and the Palestinian Nation at large, are entitled to full and unconditional Restitution of their land and property whenever possible, assorted with appropriate Compensation for more than seven decades of deprivation and slow genocide, Cultural destruction, and a whole array of atrocities and usurpation.
PALESTINIAN CITIZENSHIP and NATURALIZATION:
Inside of the state of PALESTINE, the future Unified Democratic state situated from Mediterranean Sea to the River Jordan, Palestinians are the rightful citizens. Palestinians include those who live in the occupied Homeland, and include all refugees living abroad and their descendants, all those have unrestricted right to Palestinian citizenship. For what concerns former “Jewish Israelis”, plans should be set on course to grant or decline on an individual basis a Right to Remain, based on criteria defined by an Immigration and Integration Service. Such criteria could take into consideration place of birth, and require irrefutable proof of non-participation in the former Israeli occupation apparatus, and the demonstration during a certain period, of the candidate’s ability and willingness to be law-abiding, respecting land, culture and his/her compatriots irrespective of religion or race. Subsequently the Right to Remain would be followed by unrestricted Palestinian citizenship, with equal rights. The whole procedure being within the future framework of Palestinian Laws of Immigration and Naturalization. Undoubtedly, Palestinian Immigration Policies will adhere to International Norms, in stark contrast to the sordid, racist, theocratic, ethnocratic, sociopathic Jewish-Zionist “Israeli” practice.
We hereby, call upon our friends and supporters -who hold the tragedy of Palestine, the dispossession of Palestinians of their own ancestry’s land dear at their heart-, to reflect upon the meaning of JUSTICE in the context of a history saturated with War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity.
We consider any negotiations that do not lead to the implementation of the above as null and void. Also, we consider any and all individuals and institution that do not adhere to it as not legitimate representatives of our rights and people.
Thus, we call upon our people and institutions to rally behind this APPEAL and to work diligently to implement it.
We, also call upon our friends and supporters to join us in our Declaration and endeavour.
Furthermore, we call upon Jewish organizations and individuals, to take their responsibility seriously, we invite them to actively participate in restoration of justice, righting the wrong, and facilitating the peaceful resolve of this chronic injustice by engaging positively, effectively and wholeheartedly to bring REAL change of “facts on the ground”, thus offering a remedy for healing of the Holy Land and its people, once and for all.
Moreover, we suggest to them to create a new Jewish fund, being unambiguously destined, with agreement of every donor, to support the Full and Unconditional Liberation in an effort to begin the lengthy and inescapable process for Restitution, Reparation and Compensation for the Palestinians. A long overdue process, that will inevitably ensue the seven decades long and ongoing Jewish Crimes against the land of Palestine and its indigenous people.