Home / PALESTINE FREEDOM CREAMING / WHAT’S THE CREAMING SYMBOLISM?
WHAT’S THE CREAMING SYMBOLISM?

WHAT’S THE CREAMING SYMBOLISM?

 

EVIL ZIONIST JOOS WHY DO YOU KEEP HACKING THIS POST! IF WE DON’T GET RID OF ROTSCHILD ZIONISM THEY WILL GET RID OF US! MY CONSCIENCE COMPELS ME TO FREE PALESTINE HENCE I MUST CONTINUE TO DEFY THESE 7 AMERICAN ZIONIST BITCHES BY DOING THE CCB CREAMING!

Why the evil Zionist Joos deleted this ANIMATION VIDEO constantly?

18 Great Women of Islam Movie Islam

Conversation with Omar Jaber

Sam Benyamin said, “Your are really ugly profile picture and your ugly hateful writing proves how ugly you from within and out. ENJOY YOUR UGLY LIFE.”

I must ask the visitors to vote who is the Ugliest, SUNFLOWER CHONG or the 7 ZIONIST CHOW CHI BAI!

 

Sunflower’s Message For The 7 Chow Chi Bai

 

The 7 American Zionist Bitches threaten me, “Listen, you obnoxious cowardly whore, stop this creaming crap or we will make you very sorry. Do you think we can’t touch your lying blogs and that stupid NEW VENTURE SunnyChong.com with your circle of morons there in Singapore?”

The More The Evil Zionist Joos Put Me Down The Higher I will GO For SURE because this was what the fortune teller told me! He said that I got a weird sign star and to understand it you must know the Tao Te-Ching.

This was what I told my American family, “I will devote all my energy to make it a success so I could do more for the Palestine cause.” Below was the reply:(

On Friday, April 22, 2016 11:23 AM, hair dresser <hair_dresser@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dearest Sunflower,

You should NOT invest anything in i-Success any more. Here is what the tech lady wrote to me:

Please tell Sunflower her site is fatally compromised and she should not pay anyone to do anything with it. Most tech people wouldn’t know what to look for, but I do, and she would be throwing her money away on any work done on the site.

Her page will never reap anything because it is being blocked and has a “poison pill” provision that will release a hard drive wiping virus if someone tries to tamper with the blocking bot that has been planted in her site.

And, it appears the hack is tied to her IP Address, and making another new site will not work, so she should not invest more money in a new one….the people attacking her page will know and she will have the same problem, but less money in her pocketbook! I cannot fix this one, it appears to be an Israeli generated hack and those are the worst! Please wish Sunflower well for me!

OK, darling, she did me a big favor and I owe her a nice dinner, so please don’t waste your money (or I would have wasted mine *;) winking*:) happy). I am glad you are doing better, please rest as much as you can, my love.

With all my love to eternity,

Steve

 

“You must stand for something! It does not have to be grand, but it must be a positive that brings light to someone else’s darkness.”– Anthony Carmona

Chow Chi Bai Creaming #5


 

‘FUCK OFF’ PUPPET OBAMA SOUTH CHINA SEA IS NOT FOR YOU TO DICTATE!

I, Sunny Sunflower Chong Sun Wah Stand for World Harmony and Not War!

1) Around August I will be doing another PALESTINE FREEDOM CREAMING to Connect with ALL My Supporters to Encourage them to Take Action to STOP WW3 to Save Our World from the Evilness of Rotschild Zionism!!

2) On My Creaming Speech I will Call for a Soft Revolution on World Harmony Day 20th February 2017 to bring the awareness we have only One World.

 

The Tree of GOOD and Evil Names Music Alphabet ISIS RA EL

I’m on the same page with this good gentleman because we share the same values and beliefs.

My teacher told us to love God is to strive for greater humanity. This is what I have been doing and whether the people can see or not it is not important because I know Almighty God see it and constantly guiding me to the right path to uplift the spirit of humanity.

THE BIRTH OF WORLD HARMONY DAY IS PROOF OF MY LIFE-LONG JOURNEY FOR ALL HUMANITY! THE MESSAGE FOR WORLD HARMONY DAY IS THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND WE MUST LEARN HOW TO SHARE THIS ONE WORLD FOR PEACE AND HARMONY TO PREVAIL!

For your knowledge I did the SWEDEN FOR PALESTINE FREEDOM CREAMING after Sweden officially recognize Palestine and this was what I had written,

“I, Sunflower Chong, am Pro-Palestinian and Anti-Zionist Israel, and I will have my head creamed as a peaceful protest of the Zionist Jews stealing land that was never theirs and their terrible treatment of the Palestinians. I dedicate this Palestine Freedom Creaming to Sweden for their brave recognition of Palestine.”

If the other 27 EU countries got the courage to officially recognize Palestine then I will do 27 times Palestine Freedom Creaming to thank all the countries. EU Got the Balls and will officially Recognize Palestine!!

 

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:27 PM, annie apple <passitalong@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dearest Sunflower,

Everyone is kind of freaked out and worried about you, but no one wants to bother you knowing that you are having this difficult time now, dear. But maybe you could just let me know that you are still fighting and not giving in, sweetheart. I will just tell everyone not to worry, OK?

Love you forever and ever,

Your Annie

 

On Saturday, June 18, 2016 9:17 PM, annie apple <passitalong4jane@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dearest Sunflower,

I was asked by the girls to let you know how much it means to us that you are doing OK now. We have missed you and now we don’t have to worry so much. We all hope that you get the other tenant and it was so great of that man to help you get back the money that Rogayah stole from you.

Please don’t use any money for internet projects, you must keep it to live and eat. Marie was very worried that you will end up giving it away for the cause….please, please keep the money for your life, it’s important that you not get in such a bad situation financially again. We love you so much and forever and until we drop (yes, that’s what you say! Hahaha!). ��

All our love to you eternally,

Annie for your USA family

 

On Sunday, June 19, 2016 1:38 PM, marie <marie@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sunflower and All,

I asked Steve before sending this to make sure that you want to know about this message from Janie, but he said I should send them until you say to stop. So, here it is, dear Sunflower.

Love you until my dying day,

Marie

From: Jane <jane@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 6:27 PM
To: marie ; hair dresser
Subject: Another message

Dear Marie and Steve,

Something strange happened last night….during the night another CCB comment appeared on my YouTube page. Here it is (and I am not sure what happened to trigger it):

Bitchflower followers, you now have proof that your scumbag leader has given up. Since we now have all of your e-mails, it is easier to keep you updated. Shitflower has posted a photo of herself in one of her lying blogs! We shaved her head months ago and you can see how short her hair is after growing back some! She still carries the shame of letting us use her once long hair as toilet paper before we shaved her head! And this is proof positive that she has bowed down on her knees to us and given up her stupid creaming strategy. She will NOT be back! So all of you can stop supporting her Palestine stupidity and start supporting Zionism!

That was all and I am not sure if you want her to know about it. Did they really shave her head?

Love to all of you,

Janie

 

From: marie <marie@hotmail.com>
To: hair dresser <hair_dresser@yahoo.com>; annie apple <passitalong@hotmail.com>; Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>
Cc: Jew Creamer <humiliatejewgirl@yahoo achat viagra au qu.com>; Geena <geena@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: The messages I have been receiving – OMG! Read this when you are alone, OK?

Dearest Sunflower,

We all understand and you should take your time to think through this and decide what to do or to do nothing. We all love you and cherish you, so we will be here whenever you want to use us as a sounding board. Please do not stress over this, try to keep yourself calm and happy.

Love you endlessly to infinity,

Your Marie for the family

 

On Monday, June 20, 2016 1:29 PM, hair_dresser <hair_dresser@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dearest Sunflower, JC, Annie and Steve,

I copied and pasted this message I received at my usual e-mail address because if I forwarded it, The Jew Bitches would know about this safe e-mail address. This is the message from Jigna G.:

Hi Marie,

I think you know that I am a member of Sunflower’s Pacifist Army. It’s all over the internet and in e-mails that Sunflower submitted to the Zionist Bitches and that the Chow Chi Bai shaved her head after she recanted her support for Palestine. The e-mails say that they did some disgusting things to her and that she surrendered and allowed them to do as they pleased. These messages are making a complete fool out of our dear Sunflower! Is any of it true? Do you know?

Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you so much,

Jigna

OK, my dearest friends, we need to write up what Sunflower asked us to do. I will get together with Annie and Geena and start working. Steve, will you and JC check the facts about BDS for us? All correspondence will be through these two safe e-mails with Sunflower.

Love to all of you forever,

Marie

 

ATTN: “ILLEGAL ISRAEL”

YOU ARE ALREADY HATED BY MANY MANY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD BECAUSE OF YOUR WAR CRIMES AGAINST OTHERS (not because of your religion)! SO ATTEMPTING TO CONTROL THE INTERNET BECAUSE PEOPLE OPPOSE YOUR WARMONGERING POLICIES WILL CHANGE NOTHING!!!

CYBERSPACE Belongs to the 7 Billion Humanity!!

Edward Snowden on How We Take Back the Internet | TED Talks

 

Anonymous – The Story of Aaron Swartz Full Documentary

MUST SHARE – Aaron Swartz wants to make this world a better place.

Israel Demands World Internet Censorship

John Kerry Calls For The Internet To Be Placed Under The Authority Of The United Nations

Thursday, 02 June 2016 U.S. Tech Giants Join EU to Censor the Internet

Rotschild Zionism Wants to Use Internet to SPY on ALL OF US, Instead the Internet Will Bring Them Down the Drain Very Soon!

Dear World Leaders and Citizens of the World,

Your emails are not safe the Evil Zionist Joos are reading everything and they can make your email disappeared, it’s UNBELIEVABLE!! I’m just an ordinary person but they watch over me 24/7 and they don’t let me post the letters I have written to the EU Leaders! They can control my computer and don’t let me use it if the things I have written they feel it is damaging to their image and many more stuffs they did to me too long to share but I still press on because there is nothing to fear except fear itself!

Love, light, peace, harmony and unity,

Sunny Chong

 

YOU SEE IT BACKFIRED BECAUSE MY POWERFUL FRIENDS SPIED ON THEM:)

From: Jane <jane@yahoo.com>
To: Hair Dresser<hair_dresser@yahoo.com> ; Sunflower Chong<sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: OK, we are set!

Dearest Sunflower, Annie and Steve,

Just wanted you to know that I received this late last night from Sunflower’s Powerful Friends:

Please pass this information along to Sunflower. We saw an e-mail from one of the Zionist Women Forever group members and it said (in part), the following:

“What is going on? Something happened with Shitflower’s e-mail! The screen is blank and the whore sends, but there is nothing there! What is the Singaporean bitch doing and planning???”

That passage was the only relevant one. OK, that’s all that was on my screen…it looks the Tech Lady is a genius!

Love to all,

Jew Creamer

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Scroll To Top